January 30, 2020
ICYMI: Under 3 months
We are now less than three months away from Election Day! We need all hands on deck to get us to the finish line. Whether you can knock on doors, make some calls, help put up signs, or donate a few dollars — we hope you will help us. Sign up here to do what you can.
Doors, Doors, and more Doors
As she’s been doing for the past 11 months, Paris continues to knock on doors every single day. Here are two recent experiences from the campaign trail:
After knocking on Julie’s door once in March 2019, once in July, and once in October, Paris finally connected with her on the fourth try and earned her support. See more here.
Paris met Gloria in 2018 when she was campaigning for the State Central Committee. Two years later, she still has her trust and her vote. See more here.
Pastries with Paris
Our Pastries with Paris events continue to be a success! Paris spends every Tuesday morning at different coffee shops in the district and meets with people like James who are interested in hearing more about her plans (see more here). This has been a great way to meet new people, register new voters, and share Paris’ ideas with people who are interested in improving Southeast Baltimore. Find out when Paris will be coming to your neighborhood coffee shop.
Our Next Fundraiser
Local elections are just as important as the presidential election. Come support Paris’ campaign for Baltimore City Council while watching the Democratic Primary results roll in from Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia.
You can purchase your ticket online, or send a check payable to Friends of Paris Bienert c/o Rice Consulting, 17 W Courtland St, Suite 210, Bel Air MD 21014. For questions, call our team at 410-838-6355.
- February 3rd – Pastries with Paris at Cafe Latte’Da – 7am – 10am
- February 6th – Fells Point House Party – 5:30pm – 7pm
- February 10th – Phone Banking at Ikaros – 5pm – 8pm
- February 11th – Pastries with Paris at HandleBar Cafe – 7am – 10am
- February 13th – Canton Meet & Greet at Castaways – 6pm – 7:30pm
- February 18th – Pastries with Paris at Atwater’s Canton – 7am – 10am
- February 20th – Phone Banking at Ikaros – 5pm – 8pm
- February 23rd – Greektown Meet & Greet – 2pm – 3:30pm
- February 25th – Pastries with Paris at Panera Boston Street – 7am – 10am
- February 27th – Phone Banking at Ikaros – 5pm – 8pm
- March 3rd – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
- March 3rd – Super Tuesday Watch Party – 7pm – 9pm
Hope to see you soon!