January 16, 2020
From Baltimore, For Baltimore
Last night, we reported our fundraising numbers from the past year. Our campaign is truly a locally-funded, grassroots movement powered by a belief in Baltimore, and our numbers prove that. See more here.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to every single supporter, whether you donated $1 or $1,000. Your support enables #TeamParis to keep connecting with voters in Southeast Baltimore and sharing Paris’ plans for safer neighborhoods and improved City services.
We have come a long way, but we still need your help to get us through to Election Day on April 28th. Please consider making a contribution today.
Pastries with Paris
Our Pastries with Paris events have begun, and they’ve been a huge success so far! See more here.
Every Tuesday morning, Paris holds open office hours at a different coffee shop around the First District, giving folks the opportunity to come talk with her and enjoy pastries and coffee provided by the campaign. Find out when Paris will be coming to your neighborhood coffee shop.
Connecting with Constituents
As you know, #ParisHasAPlan to improve constituent services in the First District. She understands that many residents feel forgotten by our City government and believes that everyone deserves a Councilperson who works tirelessly for them every single day. This is what she talks about with voters on the doors, and her message is really resonating. See more here.
- January 21st – Pastries with Paris at Pitango Bakery + Cafe – 7am – 10am
- January 27th – Phone Banking at Ikaros – 5pm – 8pm
- January 28th – Pastries with Paris at OneDo Coffee – 7am – 10am
- February 3rd – Pastries with Paris at Cafe Latte’Da – 7am – 10am
- February 6th – Fells Point House Party – details coming soon
- February 10th – Phone Banking at Ikaros – 5pm – 8pm
- February 11th – Pastries with Paris at HandleBar Cafe – 7am – 10am
- February 13th – Canton Meet & Greet at Castaways – 6pm – 7:30pm
- February 18th – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
- February 20th – Phone Banking at Ikaros – 5pm – 8pm
- February 23rd – Fells Prospect Meet & Greet – 2:30pm – 3pm
- February 25th – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
- February 27th – Phone Banking at Ikaros – 5pm – 8pm
- March 3rd – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
Happy New Year!