January 2, 2020
Happy New Year
A message from Paris…
2020 is finally here! When I started this journey nearly a year ago, it felt like 2020 was decades away. Thanks to you and all of your support, 2019 was a fantastic year of meeting people across Southeast Baltimore and hearing all about why our community needs someone who will focus locally and fight for us on the City Council.
Now that we are less than 4 months away from Election Day on April 28, 2020, we are in crunch time. I’m going to need your support now more than ever. I know I can count on you… just like you know you can count on me to do everything I can to serve the First District when I’m elected.
Thank you for your continued support, and Happy New Year!
Pastries with Paris
Now that 2020 is here, we are excited to finally launch our Pastries with Paris program. Paris will be holding open office hours at local coffee shops around the District every Tuesday morning from 7am – 10am. This will be an opportunity for neighbors to meet and talk with Paris while enjoying free pastries and coffee provided by the campaign.
The first Pastries with Paris will be this upcoming Tuesday, January 7th at Cafe Latte’Da in Fells Point. Join Paris this Tuesday, or find out when Paris will be coming to your neighborhood coffee shop.
Our Next Fundraiser
Join Team Paris for our next campaign fundraiser on Tuesday, January 7th at Chilango’s in Fells Point. We will celebrate the beginning of 2020, review all the progress we’ve made so far, and start the official countdown to Election Day.
This happy hour is just one day before our first critical finance deadline of the campaign. You know Paris will be a tireless leader for our community when she is elected to the City Council, but she needs our help in order to get elected. Your ticket to the Happy Hour will directly go towards Paris’ campaign efforts.
You can purchase your ticket online or send a check payable to Friends of Paris Bienert, c/o Rice Consulting, 17 W Courtland St, Suite 210, Bel Air MD 21014. For questions, call our team at 410-838-6355.
Our team is still looking to hire Field Organizing Fellows for the spring semester. This is a great opportunity for high school or college students to gain experience in politics. If you or anyone you know is interested in applying, you can learn more about our fellowship program and apply online here.
- January 4th – Roland Park House Party, 6pm – 9pm
- January 5th – Homeland House Party, 4pm – 6pm
- January 7th – Pastries with Paris at Cafe Latte’Da, 7am – 10am
- January 7th – New Year Happy Hour, 6pm – 7:30pm
- January 14th – Pastries with Paris at High Grounds Coffee – 7am – 10am
- January 21st – Pastries with Paris at Pitango Bakery + Cafe – 7am – 10am
- January 28th – Pastries with Paris at OneDo Coffee – 7am – 10am
- February 4th – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
- February 6th – Fells Point House Party – details coming soon
- February 11th – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
- February 18th – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
- February 25th – Pastries with Paris (location TBA) – 7am – 10am
Happy New Year!